Another Sunday, Another Midi.

Once bitten, twice, not so shy.
Hey folks another Sunday, another outfit. I'm sporting the midi-skirt, yet again! Caught by the bug.






Midi-skirts are in Vogue too. I mean, literally. (Vogue India, June 2013)

Teamed my cream midis with Satya Paul clutch and Mom's kurti I tugged in. This black kurti is very chic and comfortable. Thank God the weather was cloudy and gloomy, else under a very sunny sky I'd have looked exhausting! 


Hey, don't judge me about repeating my shoes again and again 'kay? I'm on a vacation and it's humanly foolish to carry a lot of bulky shoes. Black shoes are versatile, so it helps.




Kurti: Style Forum, Guwahati.
Rosary: Goa.
Silk Clutch: Satya Paul (the embellishment, self made)
Skirt: Thrift
Shoes: Zara

That's it for now, Till next time, take care guys.
P.S. People in Uttarakhand and other Northern states of India, are always in my prayers.
XoXo


Comments

  1. nice outfit! i chhelo lutuk tlats :)
    always love midi even when it was not that IN :P & i loveee ur shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here.. ka naupan deuh lai pon ka feng nasa thei lutuka, specially a arh chi, ka nu hian, i hnok! min ti thrin :D
      Thanks btw <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts