VALENTINE BABY: LOOK TWO

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, 
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

1 Corinthians 13:4-7




 You know how people say the greatest love is the love of God? Well, I've found that to be true.

Agape: is a Greco-Christian term referring to love, "the highest form of love, charity" and "the love of God for man and of man for God".

The concept of self-love has become the sermon everyone lives by today. Let me tell you a secret:
You can only love yourself truly if you have understood Agape. 

I have come across people in relationships who allow themselves to be hurt. If only you knew how much God loves you and hates seeing you being crushed by others, you'd ultimately get away from the toxic because you wouldn't want to hurt Him. See, it all comes down to being selfless- The truest form of self-love is a selfless act. If you love yourself you would not want to hurt others either. Why? Because you know that by hurting others you are putting your own reputation and peace at stake. Thus, the purest form of self-love creates a peaceful and a loving environment. 

This year I've vowed to remind myself to take care of my own being for God. He loves me so much it would not be fair if I settle for anything less than what He has in store for me. I hope you do not settle either. "The wait is sexy", says Yvonne Orji in her Ted Talk available on YouTube. CHECK IT OUT


Now, back to outfits ➘

LOOK TWO




I have spoken about my plan for the post on my earlier post here: LOOK ONE

This time I decided to give the dress a nice sparkly effect. This see-through net top is the ultimate win-win garment to make you feeling dressed up and flirty. I am also currently in love with HOOPS! Hooped earrings are my thing this season. I should save this for another post 😛 and then the hair! This really got me out of my comfort zone. I am so insecure about my round face, I avoid every hairstyle that has anything to do with showing all my face, but I guess it's not so bad afterall. 😂







Outfit details-

Dress: Oasis
Top: Shein
Hoops: Colaba Causeway
Rings: Aliexpress




I have the last look for tomorrow, till then do ponder upon the entire system of your love-life and reflect on your purpose in life. As for mine, I know I'm on the right track, I just need a little prayer here and there every now and then to keep me focused. I will fall sometimes, but Agape will carry me through.


XX



Comments

Popular Posts