VALENTINE BABY: LOOK THREE

UPTOWN GIRL

Uptown girl
She's been living in her uptown world
I bet she never had a back street guy
I bet her mama never told her why


Uptown girl
You know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in,
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been
And then I'll win.
And when she's walking
She's looking so fine.
And when she's talking
She'll say that she's mine.


This look somehow reminds me of the 90s' Westside song "Uptown Girl". 😁

The metallic T-shirt, the boots, the background all composes the feel of the song. I swear the model has nothing to do with my comparison😂 Claudia Schiffer is a gem and the look she transforms into in the later half of the music video gives me all the Uptown-girl-eyeing-downtown-boy feels.






This last look is edgy. You really need that extra ounce of confidence to carry it off in public. The extremity of the garments clash together to create an unconventional juxtaposition of looks.




Outfit details-

Dress: Oasis
Shirt: H&M
Bag: Nisa Lyndem's Graduation Project
Boots: Local store
Earrings: Colaba
Rings: Aliexpress.com




And herein ends my series of the Valentine's Day special looks. I hope you enjoyed them- Do let me know your comments and the looks you want me to create! Also, I am very active on Instagram-my daily #ootds are available in my stories- Do check them out!


XX

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts