Slogan Tees- How to style them Up!

We all have that one slogan tee we just wear at home. Or wear it out when emergency and do not have to match them up- well, because they do just fine. 

However, to prove to the world I can exaggerate almost everything in life, here I am styling the most basic slogan tee in three ways. 

FYI, the slogan tee here is a special non-sensical tee by a very famous page on Facebook and Instagram called "Zoektum", run by very very sensible friends of mine. Err, I don't want to start explaining the meaning, mail be maybe ;P





For the first look, I went for a rocker chic look that has everything to do with my version of "desi-rock". I am very desi you know. So had to have the silver jhumka style necklace paired with choker. Gingham is my all time favorite and this skirt gives the ultimate grunge factor. High boots? Well, why not!

Choker: Forever21
Silver jewelry: Sarojini, New Delhi
Gingham skirt: Hand-me-down
Boots: ZARA


------------------------------------------------------------------







The second look is easy. Girly. Frilly. I have my top from Expose´  2016 worn beneath the shirt on my model to give it a feminine vibe. I rolled up her sleeves a little and tucked the shirt into these mid-waist jeggings and paired them with fur slip-ons from Masie's collection for Expose´.

Earrings: Sarojini, used for Urban Tribe, Expose´ 2016
Frill sleeved top: Mawipuii
Jeggings: Forever New
Sandals: Belle Epoq by Masie

--------------------------------------------------------







The last and final look for the post is named "Bohemian Glam", but it can also be categorised under Rock Glam or any other glam. For me, this is my dream rock concert outfit wherein I show my bohemian spirit. I have this elaborate neckpiece, super-disco-y shorts, printed scarf and felt hat to accessorize the look. The ankle length boot is paired with thigh high socks to lengthen the leg, visually, of course.

Neckpiece: Paharganj, Delhi
Shorts: Thrift
Ankle-length socks: Sarojini, New Delhi
Scarf: Ann Taylor
Hat: Forever New
Boots: Local store, Guwahati

---------------------------------------------------


I wish I had more time to shoot more looks-maybe I'll do the rest on myself as ootd's and post them on Instagram later. I hope you guys benefited even the slightest from the effort me and my friends put into this post. Do share the love and let me know what you want me to style next! 

Model: Mercy Tlau
MUA: Myself
Hair Stylist: Angaihi Colney
Photography and editing: Myself


Comments

Popular Posts