Hello 2017

Hello 2017
Be good to me.
Help me learn a good deal from all the wrongs last year.

Hello 2017
Be patient with me.
I am still learning to be in love with myself, and all I am supposed to be.

Hello 2017
Be gracious towards me.
I need all the blessings I was deprived of last year, I've learnt my lesson, you see.

Hello 2017
Just help me be a better me,
I am doing my best here, I just need you to stay and remind me- 
All I am and all that I will be is because of the bad the previous year has plead me to be.


I had a very blessed start to my New Year. The Lord has been gracious enough to help me see the greater good the new year could bring to me. I turned a year older last month and till then I did not feel any wiser. All I needed was a little brave introspection. That's the thing with me- I have always hated introspecting. I always hoped I could just forget the bad things ever happened and the good, well, just happened because of sheer luck. You know, no biggie.

Of course God has been behind all these blessings, I've always known, but something in me was always terrified. I wish I could tell you what it was, I wish I could tell myself what it is.

As of now, I know better. The time I have is better invested in being productive. I'm currently working under some brands as a Social Media Manager, I am also designing and stitching clothes for clients here in Guwahati. All these while I'm still struggling to find out my final destination. (Is there even such a thing?)

Till then, I am enjoying every thing, every moment. Yesterday we went for a short trip to Shillong-Scotland of the East. Sharing some of the picturesque scene from the serene abode of clouds.



Shillong Peak


Elephant Falls

Ward's Lake



The weather was so good I wished I could take the breeze back home in a glass jar and just spray it around me whenever I feel like. I will surely be visiting Shillong more often like old times.

I'll be back with a post on our fashion show held last year. Do stay tuned.

XX.




Outfit details:

Jacket - Thrift
Knit sweater - Forever21
Pants - Bangkok
Uggs/Boots - Marks&Spencer 
Shades - ZARA

Comments

Popular Posts