Photo Walks

Hi peeps! 
It's been a long time since I last wrote, not just here but anywhere about anything at all.
Life had brought so many ups and downs after NIFT life. I'm back home in Guwahati now and will be here until something pops up elsewhere. I miss Delhi dearly. The most recent activity I got hooked to there before I came home was photo walks. 


I've been lucky to have encountered friends who have so much passion. Passion for photography and art; passion for life itself. I have friends who give their all in all they do and perform. Every moment being with them is a learning experience. Their passion is contagious.








I went for a very girly-sporty look. Luckily for me, my outfit coordinated with all the places we visited that day *grins*. A very comfortable white button down shirt with light weight denim overalls. My Nike shoes and pink baseball cap made the whole look what it is. I am in love with the reflector shades I'm seen flaunting here. It has been my go-to-accessory for the summer.






Follow me on Instagram : @mawipuiloves for the creative pictures taken by them from this day.

Picture Credit: Rinmawii

Location: Lodi Road; Connaught Place
New Delhi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts