Hairy Tales

My second obsession after clothes might be Hairstyles, because this is not my first post related to it.
Read: My favorite hairstyles across the Internet (2012)
Both of these posts have eventually turned out to be my most read posts of all time. So, it is not only me who is obsessed with hairstyles, but hundreds of others out there are too. (Hello Hairy Freaks)
This time round, however, I'm gonna focus on one big trend- The Messy Long Bob.


 1. Messy Hair is Fun.
      Personally, I've never been a fan of clean, slick hairstyles. My hair hardly comes in contact with agents like after shower hair oil or even hair gels, as a matter of fact. Thus, I L.O.V.E. messy. No need for combs. All you need to do is bun or loosely plaid your hair before bed and in the morning, voila! You have your messy hair. You can always spray it to keep it for the entire day.


2. Beachy Waves are trendy and effortless.
      The most apt kind of messy are the Beach Waves. You can either french braid your damp hair for 4-5 hours or, if you have no time, crumple it with straightening rods.The one in the picture above is best achieved by braids. If you have short bangs, give them a nice volume.


3. Long Bob Cuts.
       For all the girls who have had Bob cuts and have out grown mane now, this is good news. I'm going through this phase in life where my hair is short enough to not go through new hair cuts and just long enough to make it unmanageable. Good for us, Long Bob hair is In!!! You can keep it sleek like Victoria Bekham orrrrrrrr go my way and keeping it up with Kylie Jenner (don't you just love her?!).


Being daring enough to get a short hair is work, because the real trouble starts when your hair decides to live and grow. With these styles though, you'll never have to worry if you are late for college/work. You'll look more than just fine.

XX.

Comments

Popular Posts