From Dusk to Dawn...

Isn't it always the best time to think? Dusk to Dawn? You and me both know how much we look back into our own lives and introspect and sometimes get so carried away we start feeling nostalgic, even with events we don't remember experiencing. The "what ifs", "I wish", "I regret"-s... they are always leaving our otherwise busy mind into a mode of serenity. 








Life is never as clear as what it looks from the outside. For people like me, especially, you know, the ones whom everyone has an opinion on, it gets worse when situations ambush like a poison in the veins. You can't see it, but it's killing you. You know it's gonna happen one day and you'll have to say goodbye to it all.





Times like this, the only path I can follow is the holy one, Jesus. It's selfish, I know, to feel like you need the Almighty just when you are injected, therefore, I try my best to remember Him even on days when my days are the brightest.


I fear the future. But without Fear what do I have to conquer? I'm grateful I guess for all that I am, and all that I have to face today. They are what will make me who I am tomorrow.










You can't really not think about the inevitable though right? That's when I ponder upon certain words coming from the people I love and care... Trying to make sense and see if it all fits to solve the puzzle of my life. And so I decided the best time to think about these is from Dusk to Dawn, away from my everyday life...




An outfit post after a long time huh. Feels good. Oh, this is my new hair Debut post by the way.

XoXo

Comments

Popular Posts