Stone Age: Carrying On the Legend

The caftan that you see me wearing here is more than two decades years old. Yes, it existed before I came into this world :P It belonged to my aunt, my mom's eldest sister, who's now 50+years of age. She wore it when she was in her 20s... 1970s. Yes, I'm relieving the moment.



 When I was going through my mom's albums, I saw a picture of her in this too. So you see, I'm carrying on the legend. Hehe. Sounds so grand. It has been maintained in such a good condition. Love the drape, the print and the colors. It's so royal yet gypsy-ish.








Since I wore it to the college I wanted to tone it down: Sandals and a Ponytail. Anything more would be too dressy, I can spare that look for another occasion. Doesn't the location compliment the colors? These are the buildings of our institute. Thanks Namit Sirohi for the clicks!
We're busy with our Mid-Semester exams, so I'll keep it short.
XoXo


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts