Kashish Chopra Pre-Fall 2014

Heya Folks. It's over whelming to be in an institute where everyone I befriend is a future designer! How cool is that. I'm back tonight with yet another amazing upcoming designer from our insitute. It was such an honor wearing ur clothes Kashish! :)  
Name: Kashish Chopra
           Student, B.Des Fashion Design, Sem7, NIFT, New Delhi.
Internship Collection for: Shahi Exports
Garment: Bottom range
Theme: Collection for Pre Fall 2014, based on the forecasts researched.





The denim is as comfortable as it looks. It amazing details which I apologize I couldn't get pictures of.


The shoot was on the beautiful restaurant in Hauz Khas Village called Boheme. The place was amazing and so was the weather. Amazing photographer we had, He really did justice to the theme. It was again an honor to be shot by such a brilliant photographer friend :)



Ruchika Varma modelled along with me for Kashish and Monika (will be posted soon). I was kinda intimidated to share the shoot with a person whom everyone is familiar with in the field. Being such a good model, she's beautiful inside-out. She was so comfortable to be with. :) 



The whole shoot was an amazing experience. Kashish's designs are beautiful and so stylish I'd love to wear them at any occasion. They are all so versatile, anyone and everyone would love to wear it.

Photographer: Kunwar Chetan, B.Des Fashion Communication, Sem 7, NIFT, New Delhi.

Enjoy the pictures! I haven't had enough of them myself! LoL.
XoXo.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts