Insta-Summer

Woah. It's been two months already since I got home. Time goes so fast when you don't keep track of it.
I think my summer vacation this time has been one of the best so far, being my first summer as a college student helped. HeHe... I'm finally going back to Delhi day after. Excited? Yes. Although I'm gonna miss my dog and home-cooked meal a lot, family and friends aside.
Here is a glimpse of my Summer 2013 through my Instagram posts:





Church is one of the places I'm gonna miss the most here. The Mizo Synod church has been like my abode.


Morning tea


Kitsch Midi 


All Smiles in Papa's office


Ward's Lake, Shillong

Sweet Notes in Novels

Summer Lovin'

Yummm.....

Yes, I cooked quite a lot during the holidays.

My new baby.

Superman and his Pet

Of Cramps and Cravings

Boho Obsessions

Gonna get back to high-school geeky self

Our Living Room

Random!

I'm looking forward to an exciting Semester in College, I'm, after all entering my every own dept (Fashion Design) now. Brrr... Chills. Best of luck to everyone else too!
XoXo

Comments

Popular Posts